Domain I : Campus Development
Long-term Goals (2010-2020)
To make plans to foster highly skilled quality of life (QOL) supporters in the fields of health, medical care, welfare and sports.
To promote the development of the university campus so that it will be full of nature and greenery and a comfort to everyone.
- To establish new faculties/departments, to review the enrollment of students in the existing departments and to set up new courses in the graduate school.
- To promote barrier-free facilities and equipment and to enrich the campus environment as a whole.
- To create an education-research area in collaboration with the local communities.
Mid-term Goals & Plans (2014-2017)
- Establishing new departments, reviewing the enrollment of students in the existing departments, and planning new courses in the graduate school
1) To increase the student enrollment in the existing departments by April, 2015.
2) To promote plans to increase the student enrollments in the existing departments by April, 2016.
3) To consider establishments of new departments and to increase enrollments of students in the existing departments after April, 2017.
4) To consider new courses in the graduate school.
- Enriching campus facilities and equipment
1) To relocate the bus terminal within the university campus in 2014.
2) To consider the construction of new buildings and gymnasiums by April, 2016.
3) To consider measures for enhancement of library functions by 2016 with a view to globalization.
4) To make plans for the construction of buildings as needed, in case new departments are to be opened or student enrollment in the existing departments is to be increased after April, 2017.
5) To consider plans to improve the educational and research environment of the university (including campus premises, learning facilities, collaborative laboratories (rentallab), faculty offices, welfare facilities, etc.) toward globalization.
6) To devise reform measures as required by the Standards for Establishment of Universities.
7) To create manuals for regulations concerning the safety management and maintenance of campus facilities and equipment, and to review the documents for operating policies and planning, and the management system of the university.
- Developing unused university lands
1) To establish new management/welfare facilities for sports by March, 2015.
2) To devise the 2nd-term development plans for utilizing the northern land of the university.
3) To devise plans for utilizing the southern land of the university.
- I Campus Development
- II Enhanced Provision of Entrance Exam Information
- III Enrichment of Education
- IV Promotion of Student Support
- V Securing Staff Resources and Faculty Development
- VI Enrichment of Research Functions
- VII Supporting the Alumni Association and Lifelong Learning
- VIII Promotion of the Collaboration with Local Communities, Industries, and Governments
- IX Promotion of International Academic Exchanges
- X Reform of Organization Management and Staff Development