Domain X : Reform of Organization Management and Staff Development
Long-term Goals (2010-2020)
To check and improve the systems of organization and management in this ever-changing world in order to achieve our goals, and to obtain the status of a "caring university", and to realize the organization management that can reform itself and secure transparency.
- To establish a structure in which the faculty and the staff can share the goals and achieve them collaboratively.
- To establish ourselves as a university that can fulfill its social accountability and maintain its trust.
- To establish ourselves as an organization that shares information to achieve our goals and clarifies where responsibilities lie.
- To establish ourselves as an organization with strategies and mobility that can continuously implement the PDCA (plan-do-check-act) cycle and flexibly cope with social environmental changes.
Mid-term Goals & Plans (2014-2017)
- Strengthening the university's governance system
1) To construct the administrative system in which the president can exercise his leadership.
2) To introduce the system of target management and performance evaluation by the vice presidents.
3) To enhance the Institutional Research (IR).
4) To reinforce the risk management system with effective governance.
- Strengthening the collaboration between the management and education divisions and establishing the constant PDCA implementation cycle
1) To promote the development of related provisions/regulations and the diffusion of IT in order to share the goals and necessary information of the university.
2) To examine the suitability of the secretariat organization in terms of its support for education and research.
3) To implement self-inspection and self-evaluation.
- Strengthening the system of executing works
1) To continue to examine staff development (SD) training and the revitalization of the organization in order to improve the quality and capability of our administration.
2) To foster global human resources who can cope with the globalization of university education.
- Establishing the system for protecting human rights and personal information of the faculty and administrative staff.
1) To enhance the system that deals with harassment and human rights of our faculty members and administrative staff.
2) To enhance the system for protecting personal information.
- I Campus Development
- II Enhanced Provision of Entrance Exam Information
- III Enrichment of Education
- IV Promotion of Student Support
- V Securing Staff Resources and Faculty Development
- VI Enrichment of Research Functions
- VII Supporting the Alumni Association and Lifelong Learning
- VIII Promotion of the Collaboration with Local Communities, Industries, and Governments
- IX Promotion of International Academic Exchanges
- X Reform of Organization Management and Staff Development